1. Not so long back I adverted about the “Software Lelooooooooo” thing in Nehru Place,Delhi vide http://anupriti.blogspot.com/2009/01/software-leloooosoftware-leloooooout-3.htmlNehru Place is the hub, the google, the god ,the solution for any computer hardware software freak where every thing related to hardware/software is available at ease at dirt cheap prices.
2. Today morning I got an opportunity window of 3 hours to be in Nehru Place exploring the shops selling these computer accessories. Any time I have been to Nehru Place earlier ,I have always found something new. Few things that evoked my interest this time are as follows:
a. USB to Lan Socket(with driver CD)[means NIC card is over???]
b. USB to Audio Video.[means Sound Card is over???]
c. SVGA to Audio Video(without power)
d. USB to blue tooth(…I had seen this one earlier)
e. USB vacuum cleaner(enough to handle dust in mother board)
f. USB to table lamp with stand.
g. USB cooler fans in various designs
h. Windows 7 software(they install if u have laptop along with drivers from net available on WiF hotspot!!!!!!!!!!!)………..truly amazing……….Bill…r u listening? Pics of such sellers In-Set.
3. Plebeian Point about all these items mentioned is that these all are Chinese items,all are available in a bracket of Rs 100-200 and most importantly no no no Guarantee or Warranty from the moment you leave the shop .If u can, test at the shop.
4. Last time I did not mention about the ink filling procedure being practiced with loads of success for the sellers at least. As shown in the picture in set. That setup is enough for one to get an ink refilled in the cartridge for Rs 50/-(fifty only) with the help of disposed syringes that they arrange from the local medical clinics… …..shocking or surprised? In fact to stop this ,HP and Canon like companies who deal with printers should start reporting matter to the concerned IT departments to ban and stop this.
5. I m putting up a scanned copy of visiting card of one of these software sellers, not meant to motivate you to buy from him,but to show you how piracy has made professionals in this field. Why is the IT act 2001 in a state of quiescency here???