Sunday, June 27, 2010
Friday, June 25, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Friday, June 11, 2010
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
1. Ever wondered what a typical laptop is made up of and where does all that material source to.......read on...it is interesting to know the effort......
China: ABS, PMMA, Epoxy, PVC, Polyoxymethylene, PP, SBR, elastomer, PET, Magnesium Germanium, Terbium
Russia: Steel, Ferrite, Ruthenium
South Korea: Glass, Cadmium
Canada: Aluminium, Uranium
South Africa: Cadmium, Chromium, Platinum, Manganese
Japan: Stainless Steel, Selenium
Brazil: Silicon, Tantalum
2. Thanks http://www.sourcemap.org
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Monday, June 07, 2010
2. Such is the astonishing ..or I say beyond imagination power of this officially disclosed SUPERCOMPUTER named "Xingyun" from China that runs at more than one quadrillion (one thousand million million) calculations per second.
3. XINGYUN is now the server of ‘Dawn 6000’ which has been jointly developed by Dawning Information Industry Co. Ltd, Chinese Academy of Sciences Calculation Institution and the South China Supercomputing Centre. It has been developed for DNA sequencing and for cloud computing.
4. Perhaps there is no end to improvement.....tomorrow will come up with much much higher speeds then XINGYUN......wait and watch.....