1. I had heard for so long about Virus'es,worms,trojans................but never heard and read about BACTERIA till recently.....even googled...could not find much except at http://docstore.mik.ua/orelly/networking/
2. Few points about BACTERIA :
- Makes copies of themselves to overwhelm a computer system's resources.
- Also known as rabbits, are programs that do not explicitly damage any files.
- Sole purpose is to replicate themselves.
- May do nothing more than execute two copies of itself simultaneously both of which may copy themselves twice, and so on.
- Reproduce exponentially, eventually taking up all the processor capacity, memory, or disk space, denying the user access to those resources.
- One of the oldest forms of programmed threats.