1. There is no doubt that I have keen interest in cyber security issues and subjects.I stop anywhere I find some thing to read or see articles / videos related to cyber security...always grab opportunities like workshops and seminars that hold related events. But just reading and going through these was not going to be enough to make a small mark in the field.Thus I decided to go for a certification exam.Came across CISSP,CCIE,Comp-TIA etc....which were slightly heavier on pocket :-)...so looked for a Indian version and equivalent that is not only recognized but also accepted in government organisations.So I enrolled for the exam in the month of Dec 2011 last year.....and got the results last week....and I passed....became a CDAC Certified Cyber Security Professional.The list of certified professionals is given at the link http://elearn.cdac.in/eSikshak/professional_certified.html
2. So in this post I am going to tell you few key features of this informative and excellent course :
- Name : CCCSP ie CDAC Certified Cyber Security Professional
- Duration : 6 months
- Certification Fees : Rs 7500/-
- Conducted By : CDAC,Hyderabad
- Written test conducted at identified CDAC centres across India.
- Duration of the test is 2 hours.
- Two sections, 80% of objective type and 20% of subjective in the examination paper .
- 60% score in each section must required
- The minimum score to get professional certification on average is 70%.
3. More details available about this course at http://elearn.cdachyd.in/eSikshak/help/English/eSikshak/CCCSP.html
4. The certificate issued by C-DAC on CCCSP (C-DAC Certified Cyber Security Professional) is valid for 3 years from the date of issue. This is introduced, considering the importance of updating on-self on the latest security issues.
5. Thanks CDAC,Hyderabad.