1. Ever tried copying text and commands you type at command prompt ie c:\
2. I tried it once via the right click and then doing cut/paste thing.It did not happen.
3. The way to do it is very simple though….u have to do this once…explained screen shot wise
GO TO THE COMMAND PROMPT
RIGHT CLICK AT THE LEFT TOP MENU & CLICK ON PROPERTIES
ENABLE THE QUICK EDIT MODE
4. You have to enable the Quick edit Mode and then on its simply left-clicking anywhere in the window and drag a box around the text that you would like to select.Once the text is selected, you can either right-click anywhere in the window or use the Enter key to copy the selected text to the clipboard.To paste into the command prompt, simply use the right mouse button anywhere inside the window while not in “Select” mode.
5. Thanks http://www.howtogeek.com