1. So here is something unheard to those who thought that ADMINISTRATOR was the king of the respective PC account.So for those who think so...ever thought why r u unable to fiddle with system files when u r the owner... that's because there is a SYSTEM account over and above the administrator who can delete the administrator account!!!!yes u read it right....so how do u get to the system account.I am giving it a step by step attempt here with screen shots!!
2. Firstly...get to your desktop and see ur user name...mine is windowsxp ie a user account with admin priveleges as shown below :
at 14:51 /interactive “cmd.exe”
*** The time mentioned here can be a minute or two ahead of whats the time u doing this action.
5. Now Wait for the time you set for the schedule and u see that cmd.exe would be launched at the specified time and a subsequent command prompt windows will open automatically.
6. Now go to ur desktop without closing any window and reach the task manager and kill the explorer.exe file under the process tab.
8. Reach the root directory by pressing cd\
9. Type start explorer...thats it...now u logged in as the System.....as shown:
- This is only for educational and info pupose.
- Never attempt it on a live system.
- Always do it on a virtualbox or Virtual machine or virtual PC.