1. This will be a surprise news for those who have were updated till Backtrack 5R3....the same team has come up with some thing more powerful thats named...KALI LINUX....:-)....and not BACKTRACK 6.0......few key points about KALI....
- Based upon Debian Linux, instead of Ubuntu
- New streamlined repositories synchronize with the Debian repositories 4 times a day.
- Another great feature introduced is that, because of Debian compliant system, it is now able to Bootstrap a Kali Installation/ISO directly from Kali repositories. This allow any user to easily build their own customization of Kali, as well as perform enterprise network installs from a local or remote repository...now start distributing your own ISO....
- More than 300 penetration testing tools, completely free, Open source, Vast wireless device support, GPG signed packages and repos, Multi-language, Completely customizable make this distribution one of the best available masterpiece of hacking community.
- Once again, default root password is same “toor“, you can download Kali Linux here.
2. My download will start tomorrow morning....will keep me busy for few days and hours...:-)
3. Thanks http://thehackernews.com