1. How would u ever know that all your key logs on the PC are not being logged by a key logger working incognito in the background?...if u r not the SMARTEST....m sure u will never know....so what can u do to avoid that when u know u r equally prone like anyone across the web space?...stop typing...or use OSK(on screen keyboard) or use KEY SCRAMBLER....which would encrypt every key stroke that u type on your pc immediately as you type....available in three versions....at this site at http://www.qfxsoftware.com/index.html.The good news is that one version is free that will take care of most of you.....
2. Something about KeyScrambler.....is an anti-keylogging program that encrypts user keystrokes at the keyboard driver level, deep in the operating system. The scrambled keys are indecipherable while they travel to the destination app so that no keylogger can steal your passwords or other crucial information. Thus it defeats known and unknown keyloggers.The unobtrusive overlay window lets realtime encryption in process so you know how and when KeyScrambler is working.
Image Courtesy : http://www.qfxsoftware.com/index.html (Click to enlarge)
HOW IT WORKS ?
- As u type, this simultaneously encrypting your keystrokes at the keyboard driver level. Because KeyScrambler is located in the kernel, deep in the operating system, it is difficult for key loggers to bypass the encryption.
- While the encrypted keystrokes travel along the crucial path, it doesn't matter if they get logged, or whether the keylogging malware is known or brand new, because your keystrokes remain completely indecipherable the whole time.
- When the encrypted keystrokes finally arrive at the destination app, the decryption component of KeyScrambler goes to work, and you see exactly the keys you've typed.
3. Thanks http://www.qfxsoftware.com/