1. Indore is keeping its surfing grounds ready to welcome the 4G speed @ courtesy BSNL.Likely to be launched in some time May 2013......this will also be the first time some thing known as WiFi based "Internet on wheels" will be launched...but that is scheduled slightly later.
2. Key features about the same :
- 8 Mbps speed
- Wi-Fi-based internet facility to motorists on move
- Rough payment plans :
- "BSNL's internet-activated car kit would be available in three ranges of one time payment plans that include :
- Rs 6500,
- Rs 27,500
- Rs 29,500
- This will come along with a standard dial-up plan of Rs 250 per month.
3. Here you go Indore'ites....all the best....but at the same time what props up is how will the gadgets handle this 4G speed....will the already held 3G mobiles and Tabs be able to take on the new G or are we awaiting new advertisements to lure us buying 4G devices!!!!