1. No big deal for these three terminal commands which actually can suffice for updating any package.As Kali packages are constantly updated between releases, a newer set of tools are available than what were originally downloaded on your DVD ROM or came with any old iso image.
2. So these go like this :
- Update the local package index with the latest changes made in the repositories:
- Upgrade the existing packages:
- Upgrade to the latest version (if available):
3. That's it.....do it as Root or add sudo su before u start